Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to Deactivate a Blogger Account





1. Log in to your Google account in your browser.
2. Click 'Manage Account' from the top, right navigation.

3. Click the 'Edit' link next to My Products.
4. Click 'Close account and delete all services and info associated with it' from the list of options.
5. Place a check mark next to all the Google services to indicate that you understand you will no longer be able to access those services.
6. Type your current password into the text box and place a check next to 'Yes, I want to delete my account' and 'Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transactions' before clicking the 'Delete Google Account button.'

adsense tips Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger